April 18, 2014
New CyanogenMod 11 build (18.04.14)
After almost 2 months i built next stable CM.
Download: CyanogenMod 11 for LG Optimus L9 (4.4.2)
DO FULL WIPE, EVEN IF YOU WERE USING CM11 BEFORE. ROM SUPPORT ONLY V20O BASEBAND CORRECTLY. P768 USERS NEED LASTEST BASEBAND
On bootup and/or when changing screen colors in my app screen goes blank. You need only to lock device and unlock it again.
- Removed trickster mod. Added my own app “Kernel settings”. Ability to disable 2nd core.
- Updated screen driver, ability to change colors between amoled mode and nature mode
- Many fixes to kernel, new cpu freq steps
- Less battery drain
- Fixes to ril (need to test)
- Some gps fixes
- Frandom enabled by default
- Removed wifi direct
- Some audio fixes
- More backports in kernel
- Added other tweaks
- Many other fixes. I can’t remember everything 🙂
- On bootup and/or when changing screen colors in my app screen goes blank. You need only to lock device and unlock it again.
Tips for longer battery life:
- Use greenify
- Reduce vibrator intensity (in settings)
- Disable 2nd core or enable multicore power saving (in Kernel Settings app)
- Set lower cpu freq (750 Mhz if dualcore 950-1200 Mhz if single core
- Use interactive governor (it’s tweaked for power saving)
- Set max gpu freq to 153.6 Mhz