ExperiencedKernel for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
Hello! I would like to show my first project for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N7505 and N750 . It’s for all 4.4 KitKat Roms. This kernel is a big pack of optimizations and unlocked features. Let’s see what’s changed from stock kernel.
I wanted to created kernel providing power saving when browsing the internet and performance when you need to play games.
- Compiled with SaberMod 4.8 Toolchain
- Added ROW (default), ZEN and SIO I/O Schedulers
- Added PowerSuspend module
- Enabled 1400 and 1500 Mhz frequency for A7 cores (use TricksterMod for example to enable)
- Enabled 667 Mhz GPU frequency (enabled by default)
- Compiled with optimized flags
- Enabled more Power Saving tweaks
- Added Dynamic FSync (enabled by default)
- Some I/O optimizations and tweaks
- Replaced LED colors wth more natural and gentle RGB
- Configurable LED RGB through /sys/class/sec/led/
- Added and enabled UKSM (better version of KSM)
- Init.d support
- Readahead increased to 2048
What you need:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N7505 or N750 with 4.4 firmware
- Custom Recovery
- Boot to TWRP or other recovery
- Flash zip
- Reboot system now!
Kernel was tested on Note 4 Mini Rom (N7505)
N750 version (untested – recommended to test with UniKat): http://artas182x-downloads.you2.pl/Note3Neo/ExperiencedKernel/ExperiencedKernel_17012015_N750.zip
- Added support for N750 variant – but it was untested. I recommend to test it on UniKat rom.
- Tweaked filesystem mounts
- Optimized some functions
- Added less important tweaks
- Fix for reseting WiFi password