Hello again! Today i would like to show you new AOSP 5.0.1 build, which fixed many bugs. This is probably my last Android build for L9. I would like to say again thank you to donators, testers, other devs and people who spent his time on writing with me. It was a great time. I was really happy when i saw you are happy beacuse of new build. It was great experience for me. When i got my L9 first i didn’t know much about Android. Then first CM9 build, ExperiencedKernel and ExperiencedStock series. I was also developing CM11 for almost one year. My aim was to build stable Lollipop and it happened. Now i’m selling L9 tommorow and maybe i will try to build something without L9, but it will be really hard. Now i would like to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo and maybe i will develop a rom for it. I’m still supporting my roms – if you have a problem write on facebook, here or an e-mail. AOSP code is open source – everything you need to build is on my github. Thank you again for this 2 years!
Now informations about last AOSP 5.0.1 build.
This build uses F2FS, so you have to change filesystem to this – all data will be wiped.
- Fixed battery drian by Phone service
- Finally fixed ril code
- Changed filesystem to F2FS (need to do full wipe)
- Included Superuser in Settings
- Added Advanced reboot menu (enable in developer settings)
- Added my apps from CM11 (GPS Fixer, L9 UMS Switcher, L9 BacklightMod)
- Updated Android to 5.0.1
- Disabled not working things (eg. Miracast)
- Reverted SMS/MMS app to old version (use Google Messager to have material design)